Not Your Average...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

V.I.P. Review!




I went out and copped both of these albums, nd to tell the truth u really cant compare them, its two different genres to me. Let me start off with 808s first, its a great piece of work. I can listen to the whole thing st8 threw no problems, its a must cop. Im pretty sure nebody can relate to atleast one of the tracks.....basically tho, if u got 99 problems nd a bitch aint 1 mayb u shouldnt cop, but if u got dat 100th 1, or u lost someone in your fam, go cop dis cd, it might help lol V.I.P. gives this album a much deserved 4 out of 5. As for Luda im most def a fan. 1 of my favorite rappers. What i like about theater of the mind is, luda is rapping his ass off, nd he has some of the koldest features. This album is Hip-Hop all the way, to bad it had to be released the same day as kanye project, its prolly gon fuck up his sales, def jam records retarted for this n my opinion but lets see...ummm V.I.P. gives this album a 3.5 out of 5. Only reason dat he didnt get the 4 like ye is cus there is 2 or 3 tracks i cant fuck wit....I know what dem girls like is 1 lmao
peace
V.I.P.











No comments: