Not Your Average...

Friday, February 27, 2009

ABDC....Down To The Final 3


1st thing-Quest was in the bottom two with Fly Kicks which I didnt understand!! To me, Quest is the best team this season when it comes to tricks, creativeness, skills and entertainment. The challenge this week was to incorporate classic b-boy moves into their routines (housing, crumpin, waving, threading and tutting). Beat Freaks performance wasn't as good as last week and personally, i dont think they can top their robotic take on Katy Perry's Hot & Cold. A few times I noticed 2 or 3 of them would get off beat and when it's down to only 3 groups I expect more precision and entertainment. I was bored. Quest's performance was cold!!! They recieved a standin ovation from all 3 judges and I think it was well deserved. I was watching alone in my room and I was screamin "WTF!?" out loud at some points. Fly Kicks were ok. I think they were better than Beat Freaks this week but overall-not even close. They arent b-boys so most of the moves were difficult to them and it was obvious. I applaud them for trying but getting eliminated was bound to happen. Quest's 2nd dance was so creative. Each group had to create their own music and theme and Quest called their performance 'An orQuestra' It was crazy! Head spins on a piano, classical music and hip-hop infused 2gether, flipping eachother around the stage-very fun to watch. Beat Freaks on the other hand, (LoL) it was ok, nothing spectacular or original. Wasnt that memorable. They couldve came harder. So, the best 2 crews are in the finals and the finale SHOULD be a good show. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Published by: JoJo

No comments: