Not Your Average...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS!!

I could write yall the play by play of what actually went down on the nite of the grammys....but ima lazy ass nigga lmao, jus watch this



Damn Chris that shit is fucked up, it makes me even more madder than i already was. He is a bitch to me, because he let bowwow spit on him, but he got da balls to hit a female its disgusting.



Im disapointed in Rihanna also. Its been reports that they are back together and they are together in one of Diddys houses. I think he should be no where near her. I dont think he has any kind of remorse for what he has done. Pics have been surfacing of him jet skiing smiles and all....wtff...i wanna hit dat nigga jus thinkin about it. Rihanna!!! NEWS FLASH the idiot is gonna hit u again, you need to just walk away....

Its all good though because new updates have sufaced, and chris brown will be facing two felony charges, it a maximum of 4 years in prison. I hope he gets some kind of jail time, he deserves to become somebody elses bitch. I hope they beat his ass in prison, that way he will know how it feels. Matter fact i heard prisoners dnt like muthafucks who who hit on females.....uhoh Chris what ya self...


Last but not least check this out, this is The Games view on the whole situation and he takes the time to poke fun a Jay-Z.....P.S. I dnt agree with nothing The Game is saying....he is more intrested in his video games....




Peace
FreshMen(V.I.P.)

No comments: