Not Your Average...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ray Lewis Stays In B-More


My nigga Ray Lewis is one of my favorite football players, so when I heard he was going to try out the free agent market I really was hopeing that he stayed with the Ravens."From beginning to end as a Raven. ... Wow! To be with the same team with the same fans for an entire career, that doesn't happen in the NFL," Lewis said. "I don't think an athlete can have a greater legacy than to be able to stay in one place for an entire career." The two sides agreed to a three-year contract, worth $20 million to $25 million. The deal has yet to be signed but should be finalized in the next few days. My nigga Ray Lewis will continue layin the wood in B-More and then one day be in the Hall Of Fame.

Published by: Josh aka J-kicks

No comments: