Not Your Average...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

T.I.'s Road to Redemption (Mario)


Now, this episode T.I. was trynna help a boy named Mario. Mario was cleary under 21 and was openly talking about his guns on tv and when and where he used them. <------isnt that illegal?! <----aren't you on national t.v.?! LoL T.I. took him to a hospital and they met a guy who got shot because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, showing Mario that bullets dont have names on em and wut not. But what got 2 Mario the most was whent they guy in the hospital said the only person who came to visit him was his mother. He hadnt heard from none of his boys since. T.I. realized Mario had anger and frustration so he took him 2 a gym to box and let it all out in a positive way, which helped. At the end, T.I. gave the boy sum boxing gear....like gloves and tape and 1 year paid membership to the gym. But whats gonna happen after that 1 year and if he cant pay to go 2 the gym anymore? ~JoJo~

No comments: