Not Your Average...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

T.I.'s Road to Redemption


Ok, so this episode he was trynna help change the ways of a 18 year old boy Edwin, who stayed in temporary housing with his girl and their 1 year old baby. First thing about this 1-the boy was on tv talking about him and her used to rob people and still do to get money. If you're still doing it.....Y would u say it on tv?! LoL Noways, throughout most of the episode nothing really stood out to the boy about why he sould change his ways for the better except the fact that his girl could find another man while he's in jail. That was basically all he got from the experience. And he also said something that I know alot of bad kids think. He said that he's heard that she do right all his life but hearing it from T.I. touched him more because he knows that T.I. has been through what he's been through before so he knows where he's coming from. Like always, at the end of the episode T.I. gives the kids a gift if they get their act 2gether. And from the other episodes, he gave the kids cooking sets (which arent cheap) and got someone else in acting school. For Edwin.......he got gift cards to get groceries. Personally, I think that gift wasnt well thought out or anything. But w/e. T.I. still was looking good the whole time LoL

-JoJo

No comments: