Not Your Average...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Down...6 More To Go

2 teams in the NBA Playoffs have been bumped out of the first round in the past two days. The Detroit Pistons (...smh) and the Utah Jazz.

The Pistons getting swept (...smh) by the Cleveland Cavaliers is really just a shame. If I was Joe D. or Michael Curry or whoever makes the decisions, I would have just skipped the playoffs and took a lottery pick. Its better than gettin swept and then having a bullshit pick later in the draft...but hey...aint shit I can do about it.

The Jazz put up a little fight but it wasn't enough. They won one game at home and the rest were taken by the Los Angeles Lakers. Tell you the truth I thought the Jazz would have put up a bigger fight. Maybe 6 games at least...but I guess the Lakers are just too good to even let them get the chance. KOBE DONT PLAY DAT! lol
-APeezie (Rock Smith)

No comments: