Not Your Average...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Seen It Before: APeezie

Just to let you know....I SEEN IT BEFO! Just droppin' some new heat for the good fellows and ladies that love and hate us FreshMen. I call it I Seen It Before...because I've seen it before. A lot of dudes say they "fresh" or have "swag" and dudes be rockin' dickie outfits lookin like the "average" (yall like the quotations). Anyway man let me know what you think about this track man its just Peezie so dont be lookin for Problem on the track lol. He got one coming soon so dont panic. FreshMen: Not Your Average... coming this summer. Please listen to it my peoples...we make GREAT MUSIC! And if you haven't heard it check out School Is Out the mixtape sittin at the top of our blogspot. HOLLA!


I Seen It Before.mp3 - APeezie

No comments: