Not Your Average...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Last Kiss: Album Review



Jada has dropped his third solo album (The Last Kiss) and to me its pretty nice. After being pushed back from December 8th due to the lack of radio play for his singles Who Run This ft. Jay-Z and By My Side ft. Ne-Yo, it finally released on April 7th. I don't know yet if its doing anything on the sales tip but I think it should. The cd has 18 songs with features from Swizz Beatz, OJ Da Juiceman, Mary J. Blige, Styles P, Nas, Avery Storm, Pharrell, Jazmine Sullivan, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, S.I., Ne-Yo, Faith Evans, Blood Raw, and Lil Wayne. Many features but its still a nice album, seeing as a lot of songs are just singin features, or have more than one feature a song. This is a definite cop on my list. The Last Kiss...Jadakiss...Rocafella...Go COP NOW!



Death Wish feat. Lil Wayne - Jadakiss

-APeezie (Rock Smith)

No comments: