Not Your Average...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The playoffs are finally here!!!!


The playoffs are here, and there are some very good match ups that will be taking place in the first round. I like the match-up between Portland and Houston. I think Houston will take it but Portland is a very young and exciting team that never has backed down this season. Everyone know that my favorite NBA saying is LA ALL DAY, and that is exactly why the Lakers are seeded number 1 in the west, even though they got beat out for the best record in the league by the Cavaliers I still feel like they will be able to win it all. I will definitely be keeping you updated on all of the latest NBA playoff news. The Playoffs start this weekend on Saturday at 12:30, with the Bulls playing the Celtics, this should be interesting because no one knows how effective KG will be after his injury. All I can say is stay tuned.


Published by: J-Kicks

No comments: