Not Your Average...

Monday, August 17, 2009

JOHNNY JULIANO ON THE BEAT!...wait a minute



Word is...The Runners (super producers that worked with the likes of Rick Ross and Jeezy) have taken credit for a beat Johnny Juliano (beat maker that worked with Wiz Khalifa and The Freshmen) made himself. Juliano is extra pissed, and also confused because these are producers that he looks up to.

"okay.. I'm in a very odd situation.. Someone hit me on twitter like, the runners are taking cred for your beat, so I'm like wtf? I'm like bs can't be true, then i check the link, nd im like damn lol

www.tinyurl.com/nnccey

Its the track called "Gwoppington"
This is a big tape hosted by dj drama..

I've contacted drama/the runners via twitter..
hopefully they'll get back to me.. i don't want to run off
sayin oh, F*** u AND F*** that.. cuz that would be burning bridges that could be built.. I'm just confused.."

It's a real fucked up thing...even with the almost perfect security of soundclick's purchase system...YOUR BEATS CAN STILL BE JACKED (special shoutout to the thieving Heatmakers)...EVEN BY THE RUNNERS! lol
- Trade (over and out!)

No comments: