Not Your Average...

Thursday, August 27, 2009


Soooo, I think its safe to say that every Thursday Tikis Bobs in downtown Pontiac bangs! The promotors are IlyGang and DJ MoBeatz is on the 1's and *chicka chicka* 2's. But, their name...IlyGang could use a pause or a description. To my knowledge Ily means I Love You. So, its the I Love You Gang?? Idk, I think they could picked a better name for themselves. I understand that bros love eachother but,...idk. LoL it just rubs me the wrong way. Anyways, there parties always bang and its never on no hood stuff. There are rarely ever any fights. But, i will warn you its as if they sprinkle cheese all over the club on thursdays. There is never a shortage of rats in the building!!! O yea, the last Thursday of every month they have 99 cent patron shots :) sometimes they run out of Patron tho :/ (Dont know how thats possible) LoL All in all, its a good party to be at every Thursday. Im there almost every week and the best part about it is that I dont have to dress up. I can wear w/e and still have fun cuz they dont care. Its not a fashion show like most clubs,....as long as youre there you will have a good time

No comments: