Not Your Average...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Super collabo...WOW

There is a reportedly a super collab coming this Friday. Drizzy Drake, Mr. West, chka chka chka Slim Shady, and Weezy. I'm excited about this one, i got some high expectations for this song. The track is suppose to be called "Forever" and its for the upcoming soundtrack to the movie More Than A game. I think every one is gonna bring their A-game except for Wayne....jus cus i think he is running out of things to say. I mean have you heard him lately??? but i could be wrong. But the other three, i cant tell who gon come the hardest, cus Em and Kanye, gon make sure they dnt killed on the track, just for the respect they fien for, and I think drake gon come wit it because, he is on a track with 3 future legends, so you know he gon try to come wit his best 16......I CANT WAIT, I feel like a fuckin kid waiting for Christmas lol

(V.I.P.)
FreshMen

1 comment:

Trade V. said...

i guess we'll find out friday