Not Your Average...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trade Puts You On...DOM. KENNEDY




Honestly, I'm extra tired of Plies, Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj, and Drake(yes Drake...).
Everyone is stuck on the same artists and it sickens me when there are extra dope artists that are in the process of breaking through and people won't realize how dope they are until they're on 106 and Park.

Remember when the West was dominate in Hip-Hop? There was N.W.A. and their affiliates that ran shit in the rap game. Now a days you either have the washed up legends or the artists that focus on making songs with dances that accompany them (shots at New Boyz).

WAIT A MINUTE, people are heavily sleeping on my man DOM. KENNEDY, he happens to be from the same legendary Hip-Hop state of California. In my own words, DOM. is a fusion of Chuck Inglish and KanYe...which = iLL.

check out my favorite song by him..."Hard Work"



No comments: