Not Your Average...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beanie Sigel, Young Chris and Freeway - Last 2: Doesn't this look like 2003?



When I saw this song title and the artist who it featured...I kinda thought it was an old video of some song I never listened to on one of these 3's cds...but this is actually new! The Broad Street Bully, Philly Freezer, and C The Young Gunna have all attempted to bring it back with this one. I believe this is going on the new Beanie Sigel album that has dropped today called "The Broad Street Bully." Although nobody has heard from any of these guys really in a bout a year and a half, since none of them are really on Rocafella anymore it seems hard for them to get as much publicity as they used to without Jay-Z and Dame Dash behind them. All of them have been doing street albums and mixtapes for the past year and a half and I'm pretty sure many don't even know about it. Of course I check it out but a lot of others don't. I think all these niggas need to get back together and resolve all dat beef shit so they can make money again!!!!! My nigga Dame don't deserve bankruptcy. But I don't feel that all of the Rocafella artist want to work with Kanye like that because it seems that Kanye took all of the shine. Maybe one day...I dont know...but check out the video Beanie Sigel, Young Chris and Freeway - Last 2.

No comments: