Not Your Average...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem - Forever: The Video

It's finally here. The anticipated video for the oh so great song by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem aired on BET yesterday. The video seems like it would be so much more dope had the Lebron highlights not been in there...but that's just my opinion...plus its not really bad but I could do without them. I like how everybody has there own little scene to themselves but it would have been nice to see all of them together rapping. Also...Eminem had Slaughterhouse with him...the whole Slaughterhouse! I don't know if I'm late or anything but I didn't know they were cool again if so. But that was one of the highlights of the video for me. So check it out Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem - Forever.

HOLLA!

No comments: