Not Your Average...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Gamer-Film Review

I realize I'm kinda late w/ the review this week, my fault, but I saw the movie Gamer which stars rapper Ludacris and Gerard Butler, the King guy from the movie 300 (I never saw most 300 so I don't know his real name). Gamer is a science fiction thriller action film set in the future but in an unknown time and is about convicts who are controlled in an online game by other human beings as players. One of the main characters, Kable (played by Gerard Butler) is one such convict and is the most known player in the game. Over the course of the game, Kable must find out why he ended up in prison and save his family. This is where Ludacris comes in but I'm gonna leave it at that. I don't wanna spoil the film. Overall, this was an okay movie. Kind of weird for my taste but could have had more action scenes.

Published by: Antonio Montana

No comments: