Not Your Average...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

APeezie - Optimus Prime (The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!!!)


Here it is folks, APeezie with that Optimus Prime joint off the upcoming mixtape "A Day In The Life." TradeV said "yo even though everybody rapped over that beat...your version actually makes sense," and of course my dude was not lying. A Day In The Life should be dropping March 16th, following the tapes from iLL-a-Fam and Asston Kusher. There is also a video for the song on youtube, the link will be posted soon, or I may just put it on the blog myself. I spit my heart and soul over this one man...so I really hope that yall enjoy it. Here it is APeezie with Optimus Prime, CHECK IT OUT!

HOLLA!




To download go to http://www.divshare.com/download/launch/10516803-b80

No comments: