Not Your Average...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hell Rell - Bullets and Gunsmoke



Hell Rell still doing it without the Set. I mess with it because I can't just be fake and not mess with em because of what happened with The Diplomats, I always messed with Hell Rell. Dropping this video for "Bullets and Gunsmoke," Hell Rell keeps it original with the beat selection and rhymes. One thing I did notice though was the dude quoted Jay-Z in this song. I'm only saying this because of the ongoing beef from 2005 to about 2007 with Jay-Z and Cam'Ron, and it kind of makes it seem like "why are you quoting a dude you don't like?" Although, things could have calmed down since then so I'm not going to say anything. But check it out though Hell Rell with his new video for "Bullets and Gunsmoke."

HOLLA!

No comments: